J-1 Visa Work and Travel Program

Spirit’s Work and Travel Program provides international university students an opportunity to live and work in the United States during their summer vacation. Participants work in a variety of seasonal positions at U.S. employers nationwide while experiencing the people and way of life in the USA.

Qualified participants are issued a J-1 Work and Travel visa, which allows them to work a maximum of four months in the United States.

Spirit Cultural Exchange is designated by the United States Department of State as a Work and Travel Program sponsor and provides 24/7 support to its participants and their employers in the USA.