Spirit’s J-1 Work and Travel Program offers international university students the opportunity to visit the United States and experience American culture.
As a participant, you will practice English while living and working with Americans and other J-1 Work and Travel participants. Our participants work in resorts, hotels, restaurants, stores, theme parks, and national parks across the United States.
You can participate in the Work and Travel program for up to four months during your summer holiday, and can travel in the USA for up to 30 days after completing your work experience.
What is included in Spirit’s J-1 Work and Travel Program?
- One job offer lasting 3 - 4 months
- One affordable housing option
- Suggestions on local cultural activities to enjoy during your program
- DS 2019 form issued by Spirit to support your application for a J-1 Work and Travel visa
- Online orientation session to prepare you for your program in United States
- Accident and medical insurance provided during your program
- 24-hour support from Spirit’s staff