Annual Program Fee: $1490 per year
Regulatory Compliant Insurance: $60/month (required)
Optional Premium Placement Fee: $1,500
(One-time fee for Host School Placement. Fee is waived for participants who identify their own Host School without Spirit assistance)
Included in Spirit’s Premium Placement Option
(Annual Program Fee + Premium Placement Fee + Regulatory Compliant Insurance):
Placement as a temporary exchange teacher at a qualified Host School in the United States teaching a minimum of 32 hours a week during the academic school year for up to 3 years.
- Development or review of Teacher Program Offer in cooperation with the Host School ensuring that it meets with program regulations
- DS-2019 to support the application for a J-1 Teacher visa
- Regulatory Compliant Medical and Accident Insurance
- 24-hour support from Spirit’s experienced staff
- Program application processing, screening, and vetting to ensure regulatory compliance
- Skype interviews to screen applicant for qualifications
- Orientation materials on a variety of important topics
- Assistance in identifying and arranging cultural activities
- Monthly Check-Ins with Spirit to ensure successful program
- Mentor assigned at Host School who will provide guidance on settling in, community, professional development support and cultural activities
- Supervisor assigned at Host School who will provide general on-site monitoring
- Travel validation after arrival for DS-2019 form
Included in Spirit’s Independent Placement Option
(Annual Program Fee + Regulatory Required Insurance):
Includes all of the above EXCEPT Host School placement. The Host School offer provided to Spirit will be reviewed to ensure regulatory compliance.
Not included in either program option:
SEVIS or visa application fees, airport transfers, international airfare, domestic transportation in the US, daily public transportation to and from the Host School, housing fees & deposits, spending money and emergency funds are not included in Spirit’s fee structure.
Other fees may apply. Third party domestic placement agencies and international recruiting offices may charge additional fees for their services and participants should confirm directly with those offices about those additional fees, and what services each fee covers.